Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What are the small, somewhat transparent squiggles I see within my eyes when I look at the sky for instance?

When I look at the clear sky or my computer screen or other solid, wishy-washy colored objects, I see small, somewhat transparent squiggles and other small, odd shapes that appear to float around in my delirium but when I try to focus on them directly, they move out of my vision. What are they and what cause them? Am I just chance or is this normal?
You hit upon their formal name, even if by luck. They're called "floaters." Everybody have them, and now that you know their nickname you can google to your heart's content.
veins
pills and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes lone


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment