Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What are the probability of have impossible to tell apart blood type as a parent?

Hello. I have a press involving blood types. You see, I don't know my blood type, but I will know on Monday because I'm donating blood to the Red Cross. My mom's blood type is AB+ (which is pretty rare), and I have NO opinion what my father's blood type is.
I haven't done that much research on this, so I'm kind of clueless. Does a individual inherit their blood type off of a parent? Or what? Because I'm wondering what the likelihood are of having AB+ blood, similar to my mother.
Thanks!
Your blood type is determined by what your parents blood type is. Depending on which blood type your dad is you will end up near AB, A or B blood type.
1 in 4... it's a short time ago basic Mendelian Genetics... try making a Punnet square and working it out... you will see it's 1 within 4
medicine and form guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only counsel or treatment for any medical conditions.


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment