Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What are the side effects of have contact lenses?

I don't believe there are any side effects as long as you embezzle care of them properly. If they explain to you that you can wear them for a certain amount of time, it's best that you follow what they articulate otherwise your eyes may become irritated.
Usually, you're not suppose to swim or shower with your contacts on because they move and the sea isn't clean satisfactory for your contacts. Once again, you don't want to irritate your eyes.
You also shouldn't fall asleep within them because you wake up next to very dry contacts, which make it hard to friendly your eyes for a while. Haha. Personal experience. Some people hold problems with dry contacts within general, but they hold special types of contacts for the problem and you can also use re-wetting eye drops, which I use.
I use daily contacts so that I don't enjoy to use cleaning solution. I just throw them out every darkness without have to clean them every time. My eyes were allergic or something to the cleaning solution, which is why I don't use 2-week contacts anymore. My eyes are faultlessly fine now, though, after I stopped needing/using cleaning solution.
There are diff. contacts for diff. populace so if you're considering them, no worries. =]
Dryness is a big side effect, which can lead to itching.
prescription and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes solely


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment