Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What are the side effects taking lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide?

This is a medication for blood pressure and water lose.
for lisinopril Angioedema, Cough, edema , reckless
and for
hydrochlorothiazide its hypotension and hypokalemia
Lisinopril is an ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme) inhibitor that causes the blood vessel to dilate (a vasoldilator), which lowers the pressure in the cardiovascualr system.
HCTZ (hydrochlorothiazide) is a diuretic that reduce the volume of the cardiovascular system, which also acts to lower the pressure.
The two work together hugely nicely, since the vasodilator alone cause the system to try to make up for the crash down in pressure by retaining fluid.
When I be taking lisinopril for my (I took it for migraines), I coughed for the entire 6 months. It took me a long time to figure out that it be the lisinopril that was making me cough.
pills and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes simply


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment