Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What are the side effects of radiotherapy?

I have have radiotherapy twice on different sites. It makes you have a feeling rather tired and drained for reasonably some time. It also makes your skin tumble off, disappearing bare flesh akin to severe sunburn. You are given a gell and dressings to wear whilst it heal. My skin has be left beside a lot of thread vein and gets sore terrifically easily if I don't use Aqueous cream on it. My hackle has sure become thinner but I don't put this down to the radiotherapy, more to the tablets I take to prevent the caner returning. I hope this help.
Hair loss and skin problems, also eye sight problems if too much radiation... Even the loss of the cleverness to get pregnant is some cases.
P.S.- depends on how much radiation. I saw on GMTV that a girl surrounded by UK have cured her cancer but lost adjectives her hair coz of radiation:-/
Raddishes.
You can never bring rid of them properly afterwards.
My granny had them for years. It took grandad adjectives his time to pick them and make them into salad for the snackbar round the corner.
Eventually he give up and opened a pick your own site out surrounded by the garden.
They made a fortune and are now doing intensely well contained by Spain where they go on the profit. They still send lots over to Tesco.
tablets and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes merely


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment