Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What are the probability I am infected?

During my brief entry into the dating world, I met a very nice guy, who I done up kissing on several occasions. Not to nouns like an incredibly homophobic personality, but I can't help but be alarmed and concerned over this diversion and the potential risk of acquiring HIV (though my partner assures me he does not hold the disease and has be regularly tested).
Now, I have knowledgeable myself extensively on this disease and rationally know that kissing is considered a "non risk" behavior by most and a "minimal risk" behavior by conservative orientated groups such as the CDC. However, I am so consumed with foreboding that I have exposed myself to and acquire HIV that I am having a immensely difficult time coping and am experiencing intense anxiety.
Would you consider kissing to be a "risky" behavior or that my concern is at all necessary. Any insight or advice you could submission on the subject would be greatly appreciated and certainly practical.
No chance of getting HIV. Hope he didn't hold glandular fever though!
prescription and health guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes solely


Related Questions and Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment